Sunday, November 14, 2010

Video: Lloyd Banks Response To The Game's Tweets About a Reunion


I feel banks; he actually reacting better than i would have at his position because he already had to play the bench when The Game was on G-Unit, and now that Banks is popping cats is reaching out, smh, no bueno.

Incase you guys didn't see the tweets you know i got you covered. Side Note: Some celebrities shouldn't use twitter, because The Game is actually hurting his career with these tweets below.

THE GAME@50cent Aye nigga, get on twitter & let's get this shit movin !!! G-G-G-G well, you know the rest
--@50cent All it take is "ONE PHONE CALL" ! U call me, I call BUCK, tell Banks holla at Yayo & dat puts HIP HOP @ OUR MERCY !#UknowUcdisNIGGA
--Anybody don't like it, FUCK YALL !!! Out wit the EGO'S... we were once DOMINANT !!! It's TIME "CURTIS" !!! Yo call nigga.#GAMErecognizeGAME
--Naw, Im not drunk. IM SOBER AS F**K holla'n @ a nigga str8 up. If it never happen, SO WHAT !!! But let it b known I extended an olive branch
50centwhat are you guys talking about i dont talk to game i have had no communication whit him in years.
THE GAME@50cent CALL ME NIGGA & LET'S HOLLA. RE-UNION or NO RE-UNION, a conversation couldn't kill a fly !!! #GGGGGGGUNIT-!
--I don't NEED @50cent ! & he don't NEED @thegame ! I just see fans of both caught n the middle of our "BEEF" so I spoke on how I felt. SIMPLE



No comments:

Post a Comment