Sunday, November 14, 2010

Smithon Martin's Emulator The First Transparent Touch Screen For DJing Software


I've always loved new gadgets and always jumped on the hottest version of what ever i was using. But Through My research I don't think I go head to get one, only because i doesn't help improve your performance or make it easier. It was just built to look cool and attract people. If anything it it looks like it limits you, but I'm only speaking as a serato user and they haven't even developed one for serato yet. But, it is a dream come true for my Virtual DJ users. I give Emulator a side ways thumb.

Emulator is the World’s first and only transparent multi-touch system for professional DJs. This system for Windows 7 makes it possible to convert even a simple Tablet PC  into a powerful multi-touch  midi controller. A version specifically for Mac OSX is currently under development and will be released on December 10, 2010. 


It supports multiple controller layouts, covering the most important DJ’ing software on the market.
Versions for Ableton, Serato and Virtual DJ are in development.
The Traktor Pro version is available now.


No comments:

Post a Comment