Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jay Electronica Signs With Roc Nation “Jay-Z made me an offer I couldn’t refuse..."


I like the way Jay-Z is building his roster. With J. Cole, Rihanna, Willow, and Others (Rita Ora, Bridget Kelly, Range, Alexis Jordan, and Hugo). Roc Nation has a team of artists that goes against the trending fun-hop and I could rock with that. 

Be sure to look for a Jay-Z and Jay E. Collabo called Shiny Suit Theory (featuring French chanteuse Charlotte Gainsbourg and The-Dream). Speaking of shiny suits, Diddy has been mentoring and Jay E. for over a year, in the hopes of signing him as well. Jay E. expresses his respect for Puff's contribution and help and would want to work with him in the future, but said “Jay-Z made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. And I have the freedom I need too.” 

Video of Jay Electronica Performing at The Box after Jay-Z welcomed him to Roc Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment